Whether you are charged with a traffic violation or theft, you can face serious, long-term consequences, such as the permanent revocation of your driving privileges, jail time, and lost employment opportunities. The more serious the crime, such as a felony drug crime, sexual assault or murder, the more serious the consequences: you could face years or even decades in prison. No matter what type of criminal charge you face, it’s important to get help from an advocate who has both the skills and determination to fight for you. At the Law Office of William Fleischaker, you get that and more — an attorney with nearly five decades of experience defending clients in Joplin and the surrounding areas on a range of criminal charges. We are committed to protecting your rights and future by working to have the charges dropped or the penalties minimized.
Personalized defense counsel from an attorney with a proven reputation
The stakes are too high in a criminal case to work with just any lawyer. You need a tough, skilled criminal defense attorney who is committed to your case and cares about the outcome. With the Law Office of William Fleischaker, you can count on our:
- Personalized attention — Mr. Fleischaker handles your case from start to finish and will answer any questions or concerns at every step. We are committed to keeping you fully informed throughout the legal process.
- Hands-on approach — At our firm, you work with a caring attorney who is passionate about defending your rights and committed to seeking the best possible outcome in your case.
- Proven reputation — Our track record is a long and successful one, with a proven reputation for getting results for clients since 1972. We are also well known within our community and respected by clients and peers alike: Attorney William Fleischaker is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for high ethical standards and professional ability.
At our firm, we believe that every person, no matter the charge, deserves a strong legal defense from an experienced attorney. That commitment helps us to fight for your rights even when the odds seem insurmountable.
Strong representation for numerous types of criminal cases
Our criminal defense lawyer has defended clients in the Joplin area for nearly five decades on a wide range of criminal charges, including:
- Drug crimes — From misdemeanors to felonies, possession to trafficking, we defend clients against all types of drug charges.
- Sexual assault — We fight to help clients avoid being listed as sex offenders and to avoid penalties wherever possible.
- Homicide — The death penalty is a possibility if you are convicted of a capital homicide. We aggressively defend murder charges to avoid that sentence and to reduce prison time.
- Violent crimes — Our firm provides a diligent defense for clients charged with guns and weapons crimes, assault and battery, and other violent crimes.
- White collar crimes — While these crimes may not be considered violent, they carry serious penalties. We represent clients charged with Internet crimes, theft, embezzlement and other white collar crimes.
- Traffic violations — From simple speeding tickets to DUI charges, we help clients retain their driving privileges.
No matter what type of criminal charge you face, you deserve an attorney committed to protecting your rights. Work with our Joplin criminal defense lawyer with a reputation for results.
Put a skilled Joplin criminal defense attorney to work for you today
At the Law Office of William Fleischaker, our criminal defense attorney takes your charges seriously and is dedicated to protecting your freedom and your future. We offer a free consultation to help you understand your legal rights and your defense options. You have nothing to lose, and everything to gain. Call us at 417-392-3315 or contact us online.